Becoming a MTG Member is a simple process that can be completed online in less than five minutes. Just fill out our membership application and pay the $45 annual fee, either through Paypal or by check. MTG is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization (i.e., no one gets paid). Your $45 yearly membership fee helps offset club costs, our insurance policy, which we need in order to reserve courts for our teams and tournaments. Click here to join.
So what do you get by becoming a MTG member? The answer is a whole lot!
1. Discounted registration to almost all of our tennis events, some with instructors
2. Discounted tickets for the US Open, exhibition matches, tennis camps, social outings, and more
3. Ability to play competitively in our Summer Ladder and Winter Doubles League, as well as our club championship, the Marsha Day Memorial MTG Championship Tournament, held every May on the US Open grounds
4. Access to our extensive membership database to find partners
5. Invitation to our annual holiday party at Therapy
6. Receipt of our weekly email, which keeps you up to date on all MTG happenings
7. Chance to improve your game, meet new people, and, of course, play tennis!